Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 5, 2008

My trip to the Alps :)

I went to visit a friend in the Alps. I had met him through Couchsurfing (my preferred way of travel) when he offered me a ride to a concert in Marseille and a place to stay that night. He invited my friend and I to his cabin in the Alps and of course we jumped on the offer. The weekend was filled with hiking, photography and French!!! He picked us up at the train station and asked us "do you want to speak english or french?" That was the last of the english spoken that weekend. He took us hiking on the surrounding mountains, fed us amazing foods and took us to his friends wedding party. All in all it was a great weekend!

And now for some photos:





* Do you folks prefer the slideshows or the individual photos? Im not saying that i'll take your feedback into consideration but, who knows, maybe i will.

2 comments:

Amreenk said...

I like individual photos because the slideshow is too fast....

Mo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.